Artificial Grass for Football Fields
Football artificial grass are widely used around the world. There are several significant reasons to use artificial grass for soccer fields/football pitches(including five a side football pitches, futsal(Indoor soccer) fields, seven a side football fields, eleven a side football fields):
- Resistance to difficult climatic conditions.
- Ideal for covered or steep-sided stadia.
- Low maintenance costs.
- Artificial football grass field provides a longer playing hours than natural grass.
- Improved and consistent playing conditions.
Playing Football On Artificial Grass Pitch Is Profitable
- Profit for players: always training and playing in the best conditions.
- Profit for the football club: more playing hours (capacity) on the same artificial football grass pitch.
- More capacity = more members.
- More members = more budgets to invest in youth and future
The Football Field Still Open in the Snow World (Project in Sofia, Bulgaria )
Unique Features of ArtTurf Football Grass:
- Player friendly and highly resilient.
- Excellent UV stability
- ArtTurf Football grass proven durability
- High strength and tenacity
- Excellent aesthetics
- High Quality football artificial grass products at low prices
- All our football artificial grass rolls are delivered with warranty
ArtTurf’s soft, non-abrasive fibres, designed to replicate artificial grass in colour, feel and performance. Some of the models can meet the needs of “FIFA Recommended”. All of our football artificial grass allow the football to “sit” in the surface, controlling ball roll, allowing sliding tackles and freedom of movement for the player to perform a full selection of skills. Lower down in the fibers sits a layer of recycled rubber, which adds resilience to control ball bounce and absorbs impact.
Artificial Football Grass Infill System:
The Fibers of football artificial grass must be upright in a football field to slow down the speed of the ball and resemble the performance characteristics of a natural turf field. So almost all the artificial football turf systems are infilled with sand for support and rubber granules to give bounce. This newest generation of artificial turf system has proven to be the most favourable for football to date.
Stabilizes and supports the system.
Accounts for 70% of total infill weight.
Provide a softer artificial football grass surface and give bounce.
Rounded granules resist floating or displacement in high-use areas.
Accounts for 30% of total infill weight.
- Sub base for artificial grass football fields
- Installation Guide for Soccer/Football Fields
- Artificial Grass Football Field Maintenance
- Filling Volume of Silica Sand and Rubber Granule
- Field Size for Football and Soccer(Five-a-side / Futsal, seven-a-side, eleven-a-side)
- Artificial Grass for Indoor Purposes 2016/08/24
- Synthetic football grass can be better than real grass 2016/07/16
- Artificial Grass is Ideal for Soccer Sport 2016/06/14
- Football Field Surfaces Types 2016/05/19
- Synthetic football grass looks and feels just like real grass 2015/07/26
- Synthetic grass is the ideal surface for football 2015/02/02
- Synthetic Grass is Ideal for Football Field 2014/08/20
- Artificial Football Turf Offers An Excellent Playing Surface 2014/08/19
- Synthetic Grass Football Field Project in Guangzhou 2014/08/15
- Artificial Grass for Indoor Football 2014/08/09
- Artificial Turf Football Field for Middle School 2014/04/04
- Artificial Grass for College Football FIeld 2013/11/21
- Bi-Color Artificial Grass Football Field 2013/04/08
- Soccer Field Project China 2013/04/03
- Artificial Turf Football Field 2013/01/10